Material Change of Use

A 'Material Change of Use' application is required when there is:  
  • the start of a new use of the premises; 
  • the re-establishment on the premises of a use that has been abandoned; 
  • a material change in the intensity of scale of the use of the premises. 

Please refer to the applicable Current LSC Planning Scheme to determine the type of land use and the level of assessment.

DA Application Forms
Fees and Charges
For fees applicable to Material Change of Use refer to Council's Fees and Charges - Development Assessment list.