Exempt Development

Development in a residential zone may be exempt. For further information please contact our Duty Planner via Customer Request on our online service to determine if your relevant development in a residential zone does/does not require a development permit for a material change of use.
After meeting with Duty Planner if an Exemption Certificate is applicable please submit the Request for Exemption Certificate form using "Application Lodgement" on our online services.