Disaster Recovery

Below are useful links to assist you with your recovery and resilience after a natural disaster: 

Business Recovery
  • Business Queensland
    Here you will find information on Small Business Recovery Grant Programs, Small Business Recovery packages, what your business should do after a natural disaster and preparation checklists
Community Assistance
For information, visit Queensland Government or phone the Community Recovery Line on 1800 173 349, TTY 1800 010 222 or Translator Interpreter Services 13 14 50.  .
BSA Find a Local Contractor
The BSA Find a Local Contractor directory makes it easier for you to access local contractors by allowing you to locate BSA-licensed contractors in your local area by searching a nominated distance from your home.
Government Assistance and Grants
Both the State and Federal Government can offer individuals and businesses financial support to those who have been adversely affected after a disaster event. For further information, please click on the below links: 
Australian Government Department of Human Services 
Queensland Government Disaster Management - Financial Support 
Queensland Government 
Important Contact Phone Numbers
For non-emergency enquiries please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre - 1300 790 919.
Community Recovery Line - 1800 173 349.