Great career opportunity while living an enviable coastal lifestyle!
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with Council! This fixed term role will support Council’s direction by focusing on the planning for, development and implementation of a broad range of community development and capacity building strategies aimed to enhance and support the people of Livingstone, local services, organisations and groups.
Located in Yeppoon on the Central Queensland coast, Livingstone Shire Council provides a wide range of services to the community. Livingstone Shire Council is friendly, focussed on customer service and committed to the region.
The duration of this fixed term role will be from October 2019 to March 2021.
If you have the required qualification, highly motivated and would like to work in a busy and supportive team environment, submit your application today!
To excel in this role, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications relevant to the duties of the position and/or work experience including community planning and development, project management, community engagement and consultation;
• First Aid and CPR Accreditation or the ability to undertake this training;
• Hold a current Blue Card, or have the ability to successfully undergo criminal history screening under the blue card system administered by the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian; and
• Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle driver licence.
• QLGIA (Stream A) Level 5 – Salary $78, 067 per annum;
• 9 day fortnight;
• Generous Superannuation.
Applications close Monday, 23rd September 2019 at midnight.
Livingstone Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer.