Great career opportunity while living an enviable coastal lifestyle!
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with Council! This fixed term role supports Council’s direction by providing the tools and leadership that will help the organisation deliver its projects and programs on time and on budget as to significantly improve outcomes for the community. It has responsibility for managing the implementation and maintenance of a project management methodology and tools to standardise the planning, prioritisation and delivery of Councils capital, operational and improvement projects, as well as improve project management and continuous improvement capability across the organisation. This role will support the successful delivery and reporting of Council’s portfolio of projects to relevant stakeholders through effective monitoring, tracking and reporting. .
Located in Yeppoon on the Central Queensland coast, Livingstone Shire Council provides a wide range of services to the community. Livingstone Shire Council is friendly, focussed on customer service and committed to the region.
The duration of this fixed term role is 4 years.
If you have the required qualification, highly motivated and would like to work in a busy and supportive team environment, submit your application today!
To excel in this role, you will:
• Tertiary qualifications in Business, Project Management or other related qualification and/or experience in establishing effective, best practice project management methodologies within a complex environment.
• Significant experience in driving change in a diverse organisation including experience in business planning and business analysis.
• Project management certification e.g. Prince2, PMBOK, PMP, or other similar recognised project management methodology.
• Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle drivers’ licence.
• Salary Package TRP circa $140k per annum
• Personal Day Off – Council gives you flexibility by providing a paid day off each month
Applications close Monday, 23 September 2019 at midnight.
Livingstone Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer.