Great career opportunity while living an enviable coastal lifestyle!
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with Council for a qualified and experienced Team Leader within the Open Spaces team.
This permanent full-time role supports Council’s direction by supervising the day to day maintenance of the open space areas within the Livingstone Shire and ensuring the development of good working relationships with all staff and the public.
Located in Yeppoon on the Central Queensland coast, Livingstone Shire Council provides a wide range of services to the community. Livingstone Shire Council is friendly, focussed on customer service and committed to the region.
To excel in this role, you will have:
• Qualifications relevant to the duties of the position (for example, Certificate III in Horticulture) and/or substantial work experience relevant to the position;
• Construction Industry Induction (White Card);
• Implement Traffic Management Plan (formerly Traffic Management Level 2);
• Commercial Operator’s Licence (AC/DC chemical licence).
• QLGIA (Stream B) Level 6 ($60,530 pa including site allowance + leading hand allowance);
• 9-day fortnight;
• Generous superannuation.
Applications close Monday, 23 September 2019 at midnight.
Livingstone Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer.