An opportunity exists within the Construction and Maintenance Business Unit for a Construction Project Manager.
This temporary full time position supports Council’s direction by assisting the Infrastructure Portfolio and the Construction and Maintenance Business Unit to complete various projects within the budgeted cost and to schedule in a professional, efficient and confidential manner, whilst maintaining good working relationships with all staff and the public.
To be successful in this role, you will have a:
• Qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or equivalent experience and significant experience managing a construction based work programme;
• Experience in a local government environment and relevant legislative requirements;
• Construction Industry Induction (White Card); and
• Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle drivers’ licence.
• Salary package circa $134k;
• Personal Day Off – Council gives you flexibility by providing a paid day off each month;
• Supportive work environment; and
• Generous superannuation.
Applications close Monday, 8 June 2020 at midnight.