Council is seeking applications for a Plant Operator/Labourer in the Open Spaces team.
This position supports Council’s direction by undertaking a wide range of plant operation and labouring tasks as part of a multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the operations of the Livingstone Shire open spaces.
To excel in this role, you will:
• Qualifications relevant to the duties of the position (Certificate III in Horticulture) and/or experience in a relevant position;
• Operate plant with capacity that meets the requirement of Level 5 QLGIA (Stream B) Award (Tractor capabilities up to 100HP and Slasher with 3point linkage attachment & PTO Driven);
• Construction Industry Induction (White Card); and
• Possess and maintain a current ‘MR’ class motor vehicle driver licence.
• QLGIA (Stream B) Level 5 – Salary $58,425 per annum (including site allowance);
• 9-day fortnight;
• Supportive work environment; and
• Generous Superannuation.
Applications close Monday, 8 June 2020 at midnight.